Thursday, July 12, 2007

Now you are in trouble!!

Mikkena was really worried this morning.

She finally asked me if she would get into trouble and have to say she was sorry for something that happened in her dream.

With out laughing (this was so hard) I asked her what she had done in her dream.

She said she had a dream about playing with a friend. In the dream she hit her friend.

She seemed relieved to know that she wasn't going to get into trouble.

She must dream like I do. When I dream it seems so very real. My Grandpa was like that too. I don't need to go to the movies I just need to go to sleep and I am entertained.

3 comments:

Katie R. said...

Isaiah has funny dreams and laughs out loud in his sleep. Anna, on the other hand, yells at us in her sleep, "No, No (insert various family member's names)". Neither of them end up remembering anything. I sort of want to know what we do to upset Anna so much while we're sleeping?

erin said...

I dreamt the other night that Garth Brooks and I were best friends.
I think maybe I should blog about it.

kristi noser said...

Kelli and I were talking about this on Friday. When she was little she used to hit other people in her dreams, except she really would swing and ended up hitting whomever was next to her in bed. One time she clocked Grammie in the head!