Thursday, February 22, 2007

Pre-School Musical

I am not a huge movie buff, but I have seen a few "musicals". There are the classics and a few that are really wierd. Growing up I watched "Grease" a fair (sp?) number of times. It's not like I don't enjoy them, but something was always a little strange about a musical. I always felt like they weren't realistic ...who goes around singing and dancing like that. I know, I know most movies aren't realistic, but really breaking into song and dance? Anyway, I was in my bathroom fixing my hair and was thinking about "Muscials" and Mikkena was in the shower singing and dancing. She was making up the words about water, soap and how much she loved taking a shower. Then it hit me...Mikkena's life is a musical. She will sing about wanting another waffle, about her Dad, or just reply to a question. She will dance around just about any time she can. I started to laugh!! Through Mikkena I discovered that Musicals are "realistic" to some people. Maybe I should sing and dance more.

No comments: