Friday, February 23, 2007

Sunshine here I come

Its offical, I am going on a vacation!! I am excited. I am going without my husband (I will miss you!). I am going without my children (no comment). It is truely a "vacation". As my friend Renae pointed out the other day.... A vacation with your family isn't really a "vacation" for the Mom. If you are with your family its called a "trip". So this will be the 1st annual Mom vacation. Now to start all the family scheduling so that everyone gets to where they need to be without Mom home.

5 comments:

Kim N. said...

Sorry I misspelled Official. That silly "i" just got left out.

Reegz said...

Where are you going? I'm jealous. I heard sunny-hopefully that means warm too.

Kim N. said...

Renae B. and I are going to Florida for a few days. Hopefully it will be warm!

Unknown said...

You're not going on a cruise, are you? I've heard about her cruises.

Sure you didn't want ME to plan your trip? :) Ha ha!!

Reegz said...

Hopefully there's no waterslides she will FORCE you to go on and nearly kill ya! Ha ha! The Dells was fun but I agree with the whole hotel thoughts! Ick! It had a funny smell this time too!