Wednesday, November 14, 2007

House Cleaner

I have been cleaning, organizing and so on for the last 2 weeks. Getting the house picture perfect. The idea of someone coming to take pictures to post on the Internet just freaks me out! Just what every women wants- photos of their homemaking skills posted for the world to see. Well I am done- the Realtor came- photos were taken. Thank Goodness!! I think my children were about to have me committed. So how tacky would it be to post photos of my EXTREMLY clean house on my blog? I am not sure I can ever get it this clean ever again!! Someone come buy my house!

4 comments:

Katie R. said...

Show us!

kristi noser said...

yeah! We wanna see it!

Reegz said...

Show it! We might wanna buy it. Ha ha!

zcoffeegirl said...

Post away!!!! Love to see it.