Thursday, December 13, 2007

Eatting while Hungry

Its 10:45pm and we just just got home from Cub. Its been a long day and I guess I didn't feed myself very well. You know what they say about shopping while your hungry. Well, I really didn't buy too much junk food. My problem...... I lost my self control once I got home.
I ate 8 pieces of honey ham, 1/4 jar of Zinger sweet & hot pickles and part of a M&M cookie. Can you say stomach ache!!

I put away everything that needs to be in the fridge or freezer; the rest can wait until the morning. I am going to bed. What kinda of dreams to you get from ham, pickles and m&m cookies. Tune in tomorrow to find out.

9 comments:

zcoffeegirl said...

This may be TMI, but I love kissing my husband just after he eats a pickle. A dill pickle kiss. Um...guess we don't need an update on that, though. LOL.

kristi noser said...

With that strange conglomeration of foods, I'll be surprised if you aren't pregnant by morning.

zcoffeegirl said...

K...that was really funny...good one.

Kim N. said...

Well, here is the update:

Bad dreams...not as in nightmares, just as in I can't write them down (my children read my blog). Good Grief!!!!!!!

Bad _____(something else that starts with D and makes you run to the bathroom.

This is TMI

Katie R. said...

Kim you're funny.

theswamphare said...

When are you due?

kristi noser said...

I wanna know how on earth you could leave all that food out and not put it away. THAT would have kept me from sleeping. Yikes!

erin said...

Hey, did you guys hear that Kim is pregnant?

Kim N. said...

Man, my husband is going to freak!