Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Few Thoughts

1. Most of my Christmas decorations have glue holding them together. I can't tell you how many heads I have glued back on just this last week. Those poor wise men just don't have strong necks.

2. If you want to know when we are getting a lot of snow (You know- enough to have to plow the driveway) just call and ask if my husband is out of town. If he is gone, then Yes we are getting lots.

3. When I plow the driveway it doesn't look anything like it does when Tim does it. I am sure he will laugh when he sees it. It's way harder to plow than I thought it would be. (It was kind of fun though- but I was a little nervous that I would break his 4-wheeler )

4. I can think of lots of things to blog about, until my fingers are touching the keyboard.

4 comments:

Katie R. said...

lol - I'm sorry to laugh at your difficulties but that is too funny. Mostly because it is all too true. I bet your plowing job looks just fine. Keep blogging you're funny.

Kelli said...

Way to go, country woman! You are strong and brave. You are Celine Dion when she's singing the theme from "Titanic".

Next you'll be changing the oil and doin' a brake job all by yourself.

Well done, you! I think I'd just hibernate and wait until he got home...if there was enough toilet paper in the house, of course.

kristi noser said...

Can I come out and try the next time? I've never driven a 4 wheeler, but I hear it's fun.

I thought your comment about wise men necks was hilarious. I saw bobble head wise men.
"We've come (doiiing doiiing)to bring gold (doiiing) frankensence (dooiiinnnggg) and myrrh."

Kim N. said...

Bobble-heads, no way!! I totally need bobble-head wise men!!!

Yep, Next time it snows just come on over. Everyone can take a turn on the 4 wheeler.