Thursday, April 19, 2007

Some of my favorite things

My favorite morning things:

1. Sunshine and birds singing.

2. coffee

3. having quiet time before the kids get up

4. My husband kissing my cheek as he leaves for the day.

Today I am 3 out of 4. Mikkena climbed into bed with me this morning. She had a little purple quacking duck with her. There is a difference between being woken up by singing birds and a little purple quacking duck!!! Since then she has been whapping me over the head with the sword balloon from Awana carnival.

3 comments:

kristi noser said...

hmmm... I think someone would be doin' the whapping, but it wouldn't be her for long....

Reegz said...

Funny! Our bed is too tall for our kids climb in. Its a wonderful thing.

Reegz said...

I forgot. I despise the sounds of birds singing in the morning. They're sooo loud. I heard you can put a big stuffed owl in your tree and they will stay away! Yeah right. I know, I sound like a big scrooge! Don't like 'em!