Friday, April 13, 2007

some thing to be glad about

Ok, so I haven't posted anything lately. My trouble is/was that I have not felt like I had anything positive to blog about. I have been struggling with my attitude.

Well, today will be different!!!

First of all the sun is shining brightly! Yahhooo! This better be it, no more snow, no more cold! It's Spring, I better see flowers soon or I am going to go crazy! I love planning my garden and planting new flowers. I even like weeding (for a few weeks anyway). I am also determined to turn this 11 acres of old corn fields into a wooded lot!

Second, I lost one pound. I have been working my butt off (so go already) at the gym. It just doesn't make sense that gaining weight is sooooo easy, but loosing it is so hard.

Third, Tim comes home tomorrow.

So that's it. Positive attitude here I come.

2 comments:

kristi noser said...

Y'know what can make a really positive attitude? A GAME NIGHT! Can we have one?

Again, I am so bummed I didn't come.
Next time I promise.

Reegz said...

Have you been reading Deepak Chopra? Ha ha! Really, glad things are looking up!