Saturday, June 9, 2007

Puzzle

Sometimes talking with Mikkena is like putting a puzzle together.

We were in the van yesterday, she was telling me a story about one of her friends....

"Mom, one of my friends has a brother that is mean"

"Oh really, what does he do?"

"He tells her he has something for her, then he scares her"

"Oh, that's not very nice. What friend is that?"

"I don't remember her name. She came to our house once for a party."

So now I go through my brain thinking who it could be.

Then she adds, "Her name is not Sari and her name is not Hannah".

This is a weird clue because Sari is not her friend she is Megan's friend and Hannah is not a friend she is a cousin. So tick tick tick goes my brain to figure this one out.

Megan finally says "Mom I think she means Sarah. The first part of Sari and the last part of Hannah."

Mikkena agrees "Yep it's Sarah".

Mystery solved!

3 comments:

kristi noser said...

I guess that makes sense in her head, huh?

Carla said...

Sarah Stream? Her bro Joshua scares her. Yep. We are still working on that. :O

NoOtherName said...

No wonder us moms are so tired at the end of the day, huh? Kuddos to you for figuring that one out!