Monday, June 4, 2007

Where have you been?

Well, I guess I have waited long enough for a comment from Jon Bon Jovi. I guess he doesn't read my blog.

I have been busy with end of the school year stuff and my Grandma. So out goes the blogging.

My grandma has taken ill. (heart, lungs and water retention problems). She is 94 years old and up until now has been in really good health. She has been living in an apartment and now she needs to go to a nursing home. She seems okay with that. She knows she can't take care of herself anymore. I thought about having her come live with us, but I am not sure that would be any help. We are on the run for hours at a time. Plus. we might be a little difficult to live with (its not very quiet around here).

I have been thinking about my Grandma a lot lately and will post soon about some of my favorite things/memories about her. She is a wonderful Grandma and Great Grandma. I love her very much. Of her 4 Grandchildren only 2 of us have children. However, both of us have named children after her. (Mikkena Grace and Emma Grace).

Hopefully I'll Be back soon.

2 comments:

kristi noser said...

Here's to you Gramma Grace!

Katie R. said...

Grandmas are soooo special. I have a really neat grandma and my kiddos like her a lot, too. My little girl is named after both my grandmas: Anna Victoria. I hope all goes well with your grandma. God bless.