Friday, October 19, 2007

The Big News

Well, we have finally made a decision. After many months of kicking around the idea of moving back to town we have decided to do it. I have been totally preoccupied with that thought for a long time. It feels good to have finally come up with an answer. There are so many factors involved in the decision. We really like our house, we really like all the space and beauty of the country. However; the driving is killing me. I figure if we lived in Hudson I will save minimally 7 hours a week. That is a lot of time!! There are just a few items to figure out. Megan probably has to sell some of her dogs and horses. We will hopefully be able to board one horse close to where we will live. (Where?... who knows!). I am a little stressed at the whole thought of it all, but for the most part I am relieved that we have made a decision. Does anyone know of a good Realtor?

11 comments:

Reegz said...

Ray Siebenaler-651-653-2550
Great friend of my family, honest, knows a lot-give em a call

zcoffeegirl said...

That's awesome! I'm excited for your new adventure...my dream is to live in Hudson. Ha...seems so daring, eh?

Carla said...

Wow! That is a big decision! Praying it all goes well for the Nafes!

LadyD said...

You sound just like us! We've been talking about it all summer. Driving for Church, Youth Group, Latte, and Awana is getting to be too much! Way to go! Good Decision! Laura

Katie R. said...

Apparently we are the only ones leaving Hudson. :) I hope it all goes well for you and you're able to find what you're looking for.

Kelli said...

That's great news! I know it will be hard to give up all your space, but hopefully you'll be able to find something that is sort of a compromise - closer, but still spacey...you know what I mean!

The car dealerships are gonna be bummin'. But, on the upside, Collin is going to be thrilled!!

The Video Game Freak said...

Yeah I am thrilled! That's awesome!

kristi noser said...

Let's hear a big WOOT for that decision!

Kelli said...

Have you moved yet?

Brandy Dopkins said...

That's wonderful!

theswamphare said...

or, you could call Amy Zuccone; she's a homeschool mom that sells for Remax.

651 357-7696

amyz@remax.net

www.AmyZuccone.com