Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Rabies Awarness Day





Here are some more photos of our summer vacation. The kids made friends with a little chipmunk. At one point Mikale was laying on his back and the little chipmunk would climb on his chest and eat peanuts.
After watching last weeks episode of "The Office" I realize now what a terrible mother I am. I endangered my children's lives by allowing them to play with the wildlife.
Sidenote: You can burn 767 calories by watching 3 old episodes of the office while exercising on your cross trainer. One episode without commercials is 23 minutes long. 3 episodes 69 minutes. As soon as I receive season 2 I will see how many calories I can burn while still enjoying the show. (new goal!)

1 comment:

erin said...

Now THAT'S a workout plan I can get behind.