Sunday, September 23, 2007

Friendly Campground











We went on a family vacation this summer. The first part of our trip was at a campground in Bayfield, WI. The owner of the campground wasn't a real friendly guy. He handed Tim a long list of rules then proceeded to circle and underline some of the most important ones. I wish I would have saved the list! It was so unfriendly that I had to laugh. We were a little scared that we might break a rule and get kicked out!! We just had to take a few photos of some of the signs posted around the campground. To be honest, we made sure the owner didn't notice us taking the photos.
A few other important points of interest at this campground:
1. It cost $1.00 to take a 5 minute shower. (the first day I spent 3 dollars for me and Mikkena to get done with our shower).
2. We saw no wild life at all living in this campground. (not even a squirrel)
3. The playground was 2 swings and some funky slide that didn't work.

3 comments:

Carla said...

Poor unfriendly guy. I thought the signs were hysterical. Did you have fun?

kristi noser said...

A bit of a "J" personality methinks.

Reegz said...

Ha ha! I love it! Did the pool have a couple of geese in green sludgy water?