Tuesday, September 18, 2007

So much for Multi-Tasking

So here I sit at gymnastics and I thought to my self. “Good time to blog”. I enjoy reading everyone’s blogs. In fact, on a bad day I will stop what I am doing so I can check on my blog friends. You guys are very funny and bring a smile to my face. Even the serious blog days are good for my sagging mood. I have not been able to make time in my day to write on my own blog and have felt guilty about it. So I have made a plan to write while I sit at gymnastics. I don’t normally bring my computer with me. Well, for some reason I can read everyone blogs, but I can’t make comments or make a post in my own blog. Why would that be? My connection is low could it be that?

So I guess I will write out my entry and post it later.

Today is day 9 of my cold. I finally surrendered - I went to the Doctor! Have I mentioned that I hate going to the Doctor? Well, I Hate going to the Doctor!!! I will only go if I am near death. So my head was going to explode and florescent green snot was coming out of my nose. I have a sinus infection and an ear infection. So antibiotics for me!! The exciting thing about the whole thing is what happened at the Pharmacy. My insurance company would only pay for 3 days of antibiotics and the Dr. wanted me to take 5 days. (Some day I will blog on the love I have for Insurance companies). Well, the super nice pharmacist said “Sometimes in life things happen that you shouldn’t ask questions about…How hot dogs are made, where babies come from, and how 5 days worth of pills got into your pill container”. Wasn’t that wonderful? I swear I would have burst into tears if I would have gotten a hassle. I thanked him numerous times, but I am not sure he understood how wonderful his actions were. (Maybe I looked sooooo bad that he was afraid of me?) I will always go to that Pharmacy!!!

3 comments:

Katie R. said...

Oh wow! What an amazing pharmacist. I'm so happy for you! I'm tearing up right now with gratitude. How nice. I hope the antibiotics kick in soon and you feel better. Eat yogurt. :) Just kidding.

theswamphare said...

Well, not sneezing bright, yellow snot on the pharamacist was as good as crying in gratitude.

Swampy

Reegz said...

Awesome angel pharmacist!