Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Here are a few items that I am thankful for:

1. Kleenex with lotion in them (so soft on the nose)!

2. Tylenol Sinus medication.

3. Friends that take care of me when I don't feel well.

4.Children that can be nice to me when they really have to.


How I know I am feeling better:
1. I don't tell my children every 3 minutes that they are talking too loud.
2. I have a huge cold sore on my lip (I get these at the end of every cold I get).
3. For the first time in 10 plus days I can smell and taste. (this is a mixed blessing because I can now taste the florescent green snot that is draining from my sinuses-- Yuck!!!)

4 comments:

Carla said...

I am glad you are on the mend, Kim!! About those lotion tissues? I bought them by mistake once and both Pat and I used them to wipe our eyeglasses with. Thought we were going blind for a minute.

Katie R. said...

I love those lotion kleenexes. I ONLY get them if one our noses is really sore. I too accidently wiped my glasses with them, doesn't work.

Reegz said...

Sorry you were sick for soooo long! Glad you are on the up and up! Hopefully a night out for a salty margarita soon. :o)

theswamphare said...

hey, that's going to help when I'm cooking something for dinner and the kids aren't sure they'll like it; they ask: "Will I like it?" and I say "Of course." They continue What does it taste like?"

Now I can say "It's flourescent green flavored."