Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Homeschool Week 2 Day 3

Study topic for today: "Survival Tactics on an Island or The Wisdom of Gilligan".

I am sure there might be some report they could come up with after watching countless hours of Gilligan's Island. Mikkena and I have been fighting colds (I don't think we are winning!!). On Monday we layed around all afternoon and evening watching TV (mostly Gulligan's Island). Since then she calls everyone "little buddy" and talks of being rescued. As I tried to catch up on my blog reading today the older kids joined Mikkena in her quest for survival skills. I am sure I could get a great report on.....

6 people who I would like to be on an island with.
10 things I would like to have if I were stuck on an island.
10 reasons why Gilligan would have been kicked off the island.
Why my Mom sucks at Homeschooling?

What do you think? That's educational right?

4 comments:

kristi noser said...

Make a list of twenty or so things and have them list the items 1 to 20 on how important they would be if you were stranded on a desert island. Honestly, I remember doing this in school.
I remember I put the opaque black plastic first and got that one right. Whew! Gilligan ain't got nuthin' on me! Of course if I were on Gilligan's island, I could MAKE black plastic out of a coconut.

Katie R. said...

I think coconuts could end many of the problems today. They may even lead the way to world peace?

rt said...

I guess that all depends on where you wear your coconuts.

kristi noser said...

Kim, can you put a picture of Mik.'s hair on here? That one is sooo sweet.