Monday, March 5, 2007

Change is good

Last Thursday when everything was cancelled due to the snow all 3 of my children decided to rearrange each of their rooms. This is a good thing!
1 st. you clean up your room.
2nd you move most of the furniture to the middle of the room.
3rd you vacuum where the furniture used to be.
4th you move each piece of furniture to a new location.
Finally you vacuum again!
They each found something they didn't know was missing! They also threw away some junk and now their rooms look great.
Megan & Mikale can do this all on their own, and I helped Mikkena. The funny thing is I remember loving to rearrange my room as a kid. The other bonus for ME is that they now like to hang out in their rooms more. (this makes for a quiet house)! See change is good!

2 comments:

Reegz said...

I used to love to rearrange my room as a kid also. Now I just want to go in my room and put my bed against the door so no one can come in! Too bad I can't lift it. Thank God Levi sends me to my room every now and then. He says,"and you can stay there all day." I say,"promise?!"

Kim N. said...

No kidding! Some one please send me to my room!

Funny thing is Mikkena wanted to put her bed right in front of her closet. I asked her how she would get dressed every morning. Her plan was to crawl under the bed each day to get into the closet. We did not go with that plan!