Saturday, March 10, 2007

On the side of the road.continued...

I asked Tim if we could stop and take a picture of the deer. He said "no". He doesn't like stopping on the highway, he thinks its dangerous. I will try to do it today when he isn't with.

We were driving home from Woodbury one day. I was in the van with Megan & Mikkena. Tim was behind me in his vehicle with Mikale. Megan and Mikkena were being bad..fighting, yelling you know things that drive a Mom crazy when she is driving. So I (very quickly) pulled over. Tim followed ...I got out of the van, walked back to his car. I told him I couldn't drive with the girls. ( I probably said some other stuff, but I don't recall). He was sooooooo mad at me! I couldn't really hear why ( the semi-trucks were flying by and it was kinda loud ). It was rush hour and there was lots of traffic. Tim doesn't get mad that often, so I know it wasn't the smartest thing to do. He said I should have pulled over on a exit ramp.

2 comments:

kristi noser said...

I'll bet he had a few things to say to those girls later, huh?

Reegz said...

A moms gotta do what a moms gotta do. Sometimes we lose all ability to think clearly when that kind of insanity is going on. I always tell my kids I am going to drive straight into a tree if they don't shut it! This usually works.