Monday, March 26, 2007

Naples, Florida

So on my vacation to Florida, I had a wonderful time. Renae is very good to vacation with. We seemed to have the perfect blend of activities. We biked, canoed, walked, shopped, and relaxed on the beach! Oh yeah, we went to 2 movies as well. Going to a movie is something I don't usually get to do. We saw Amazing Grace (wonderful!!!) and Wild Hogs (funny, but not for children).

One of the coolest things was canoeing in Everglades. We saw dolphins! It is way more exciting to find dolphins in the "wild" rather than walking up to one in a huge pool in a zoo.

The weather was beautiful! We are planning another trip for next winter!

I can't believe I have been home a week already. Feels like I've been home for weeks. Shouldn't I still feel refreshed?

BONUS: My husband surprised me with re-doing the floor in our bedroom while I was gone! He pulled out the carpet and put in a laminate that looks like a wood floor. He did an awesome job. The new floor came in handy during the March 2007 barf fest (see previous post).

No comments: