Friday, March 9, 2007

On the side of the road.

Have you ever seen a squirrel on the side of the road that is totally flat? You know it is the perfect silhouette of the squirrel but just flat as a pancake. Okay picture that but instead of a squirrel picture a deer. On Hwy 94 going west in between mile markers 7 & 8 is a deer stuck upright in a snowbank. It looks like it is running with traffic, but if you look really close its only a few inches thick. Somehow during the last snow storm the plow must have picked it up with the snow and it got set upright. I am not sure of the odds of it getting set up looking like it is going with the flow of traffic, but it is totally hysterical. I have a big laugh each time we drive by. Mikkena says it looks like its burned. Mikale says its gross, but for some sick reason I think its totally funny! Mikale says I should stop and take a picture of it.

5 comments:

erin said...

First of all, I agree with Mikale--it's gross AND you should take a picture. Please feel free to post it on your blog. : )

Carla said...

I need visual aids, Kim! I am laughing already!

Reegz said...

I wanna see it too!

kristi noser said...

Kim, that really is funny! I can't wait to see the grossness!

Katie R. said...

Guess what? We saw it! Yesterday my fam. and I drove by our old farmhouse in Baldwin. We took the interstate to get there and I was scanning back forth like crazy to find the deer. There it was just like you said, running west on 94 with the rest of the cars. Matthew and I laughed. It's not so gross, just funny-looking. Although, the snow's melting and I don't think it'll be upright for long. Glad we could see it. I'm still laughing.